Parents - Parent Advisory Council
- Next Meeting is on Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7pm in the FRMS Learning Commons and on Zoom
- If you plan to attend via Zoom, please note that the meeting expectation is to participate with your camera on.
Meeting ID: 873 6007 3077
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is an open group who represent the parents and students of the school. They meet regularly throughout the year and provide an opportunity for families to be involved in their child’s school life. The PAC provides parents/guardians with a voice to liaise with school staff, the Principal and the School Board in matters concerning education in. Your involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
The Executive PAC members are decided at the Annual General Meeting. This year they consist of:
- Co-Chairs: Karon Trenaman and Vinicius Avila
- Treasurer: Francis Ribeiro
- Secretary: Christine Stover
- Fundraising: Katja Solomon
- Fundraising: Stephanie Simpson
- DPAC Rep: Charmaine Urbano
- Members at Large
- Emmanuel Kalunga
- Claudia Gastaldo
Contact the PAC: firstname.lastname@example.org