Parents - Parent Advisory Council
PAC Meetings for 2020/21 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm will be via Zoom.
- Next Meeting – September 2021 (date will be announced later)
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is an open group who represent the parents and students of the school. They meet regularly throughout the year and provide an opportunity for families to be involved in their child’s school life. The PAC provides parents/guardians with a voice to liaise with school staff, the Principal and the School Board in matters concerning education in. Your involvement is welcomed and encouraged.
The Executive PAC members are decided at the Annual General Meeting. This year they consist of:
- Co-Chairs: Gina Best and Claudia Gastaldo
- Treasurer: Gina Best and Claudia Gastaldo
- Secretary: Christine Stover
- Members at Large: Joanne Davis
- Fundraising: TBD
DPAC Rep: Karon Trenaman
Contact the PAC: firstname.lastname@example.org